Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sorry!

As you know, I said I would be posting my photography assignments here each week. Well, as my luck would have it, I lost my flash drive and cannot transfer any of my edited pictures from my school computer to my home computer. I apologize for not posting anything this past week as I have been busy finishing school work before Winter Break started and then I lost my flash drive so I couldn't even post pictures. As soon as I find it, I will post my week 2 photography assignment and my portfolio.

College apps are quickly approaching so I may not post again until after Christmas since I will be working hard to get them in on time along with preparing for the holidays. I'll will try to post again before New Year's but if I don't, I hope everyone has a good holiday and I will see you all in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment