Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A New Day

As I sit in this parking lot, waiting for the appropriate time to go in the building to my class, I start to think about things. Like, wow I haven't been on my blog in months! (It was also pointed out to me by a dear friend) I also think about why I'm here. Well the obvious answer is "duh Garrett you have to go to class", but there's more to it than that. This is my third day of classes at J. Sarge and while it's not the ideal place for me to be currently, I am here. And for the past two days, I have known this is not where I want to be, but I must make the most of it. That's why, today is a new day! And hopefully, if you are having some of the same thoughts I am, this verse can help: "...And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14. To get the whole story, I encourage you to read Esther and know her story (I recently did in a bible study and it spoke to me which is why I choose to share it with you today). The point of the verse is, you are where you are for a reason. We all know God has a plan for us and will not forsake us but I love the wording of this verse and it says plainly, God has put you where you are for a reason. I hope, if you're reading this, you will remember God's love for you and his sacrifice. I know sometimes I need a reminder of just how big He is. I hope you will live your day to the fullest, as I try to start living mine that way. And I hope you find the place in life God wants you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment