Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Break at JMU

Yay for Fall Break! It was a few weeks ago, but as I said before, I got very behind on my pictures, my apologies. But I spent the weekend with my sister at JMU (like I don't spend enough weekends there as it is) and I had a blast! Saw some movies I had been wanting to see (Bad Teacher and The Change-Up, if you love what I call 'hangover comedy', you would love these movies!) and got to walk around and take pictures! The best part though was THE FOOD! Most people know that one thing JMU is known for is their food. And there's a reason for that, it is delicious! Seriously, after eating at VCU's dining hall--which don't get me wrong, it's decent-- JMU food is like heaven. Especially E-Hall, their new dining hall. I've never had an omelet before because I always thought they were weird but I tried one there and it was so good! Anyone reading this who is applying to college, apply to JMU, even if it is just for the food, trust me, it's worth it.

Anyways, now that I'm done with my tangent, pictures! I apologize that there are so few, and that they have almost zero variability. It was cold, and cloudy, and not pretty at all outside. When you're shooting people, it's easy to work with! But when you're shooting landscape, it sucks. And I didn't even get a railroad track shot for some silly reason, oh well, hopefully you can still enjoy these!


I was sitting in the quad and I found this leaf...

It was pretty cute so I asked it if it had ever thought about modeling...

It said yes! So we did some shots to test its true ability...

I think it did a wonderful job for it's first time :)

Yay new stadium! And don't be fooled by the blue sky, I found new toys in photoshop and decided to test them out

Then there was this whole group of rocks! I knew they would be the perfect models

They were so good, I didn't even have to ask them to pose, they did it on their own!

The one with the stripe is my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment