Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Wish Time Would Stop

Time goes by too fast!!!!! Once again, I feel like I haven't been on here in forever. I don't like this feeling, hopefully soon it will go away! Also once again my dumb excuses are work and school. However work is awesome because who wouldn't want to work at the best book store in the world?!? But for the next week I will be posting on a separate blog for a service project for my Mass Communications class called Project River City Reads. We are helping to promote the River City Reads organization which helps set up book clubs in the metro-area. You can read all about the organization here and see my blog about their latest book club book here! So since my blogging efforts will be going towards that, I didn't want my personal blog to feel lonely so I decided to blog about blogging! Kind of. Anyways, this is just me, letting you into my stream of consciousness way more than you probably want to be, saying I hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday (I know I did!) and if your family is like mine then you already have Christmas decorations up! I will be posting pictures of all the decorations in my house next week :) for now enjoy this look at early Fall with pictures I took at a football game at my old high school a few weeks ago!

P.S.--The JMU football pictures are done, I didn't take my camera to the last game so I hope you enjoyed them while they lasted!


I don't know if you can see it but it was a double rainbow!


These next pictures were taken by my friend Owen DeValk who is an amazing photographer!!! He usually does people and he never shoots with a Nikon so I was impressed he figured out how to use my camera :)





No comments:

Post a Comment