Wednesday, November 2, 2011

JMU vs. Villanova

FINALLY! I apologize for these pictures being so late, I got very behind on my editing, but its ok because now they are up! This was such a good game, and the coldest game! Since our new seats are so far up at the top, even at 1:00 p.m. we are in the shade. But it will be nothing compared to the last home game which is November 12, and I'm pretty sure that game is later on in the day which means even less sunlight! But I love it and I can't wait to sit in the freezing cold at the top of a mountain (well, stadium, but it makes you feel like you're on top of a mountain!) with no sunlight taking pictures :) there just might not be as many because my hands (even with gloves) might freeze and fall off... but I'll do my best! So for now, enjoy the Villanova game!


















First touchdown, everyone went crazy! And the wind made the streamers go all over the field :)


New halftime show: BROADWAY THEMED! They opened with a medley arrangement of the Intro of Wicked and Defying Gravity, then from Chicago: Cell Block Tango and another song I can't remember :)








We drove around before the game and ended up "tailgating" (more like picnic-ing) at this baseball field. As we were driving back to the stadium my dad saw this house next to a river and really wanted a picture so I did the best I could while in a moving vehicle


No comments:

Post a Comment