Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just Dropping By

Time just needs to slow down. I have had so much to do the past week, I feel like I haven't posted in forever! But with school and now a nannying job, plus friends coming home for fall break, church, and still looking for a second job, life got super busy. Thankfully, midterms are over, I'm on Fall Break (even if that's not what VCU calls it) and I am taking a vacation! Actually I'm just going to spend the weekend with my sister at JMU since this is her last semester living there and my only good weekend to come up! And it will be the first road trip (a short one but still a road trip!) I have gone on by myself and with my 'new' car, JAAAAAaaaaames. You can call him James for short. Don't ask. Anyways! I will have lots of new pictures from this coming weekend to post and I should be getting the pictures from the Villanova game up soon, yay! So, until I get those up, enjoy this lovely picture of a flower from a plant my mom bought recently. I think they are mums but they look like daisies. As you might be able to tell, I'm not good with flowers. Enjoy! Side note: I love this new font but I really hate that it makes exclamation points look like lower case L's.

No comments:

Post a Comment