Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Maura and Brandon Wedding

Ok so this is another set of older shots, but I really wanted to share them with you. This past May, my cousin, Maura, got married! It was a nice, simple ceremony in her grandparent's house and a the reception was at their church. They had cute, orange (I've heard that's Brandon's favorite color) decorations and a yummy cake! They honeymooned in Myrtle Beach; I hope it was amazing!

Maura has always been a great person to know; she is a fantastic writer (visit her blog here!) and has a wonderful heart for God. I wish we could have spent more time together growing up but we lived in different states so we really only saw each other at Christmas. So here is to the new addition to the family, Brandon, and their long life together!










No comments:

Post a Comment