Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just Sharing

If you haven't noticed, the blog looks A LOT different! I figured it needed a big makeover so I hope you like it :) this next set of pictures have absolutely nothing to do with each other but they are some random pictures that I really wanted to post on the blog. Enjoy!


This is a student at my mom's school who's family used to sit near us at JMU games before the new stadium. How cute is he?!?

My mom's adorable Easter gift idea for my sister and I: roll up $1 bills and tie them with ribbon (that's the color in the background)

Favorite picture from a sunrise set I did last summer at Myrtle Beach

My graduation gift to my best friend, Carissa. I am working getting the rest of the alphabet so if you want one, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment