Friday, September 16, 2011

20 Questions

One of my favorite actresses is Bethany Joy Galeotti and she has a great blog that I follow. One of consistent posts is called 20 Questions and she asks other celebrities a set of questions. Whenever I read these, I always think to myself "what would my answer be to these?" So, I have copied the questions from her latest post and I am going to answer them! I've always liked personal surveys so this is much more for my own entertainment than for yours :) Also, since this is my second post this week, I might use it as an excuse to get football game pictures up. Hopefully I won't need to but you never know :)


1. Were you named after anyone? Yes, my grandfather and great-grandfather. Their middle name is Garrett
2. Do you like your own handwriting? Sometimes, when it's neat. And that can be rare. I do like my handwriting when I'm writing on a whiteboard though; somehow it changes.
3. What would your superpower be if you could choose one? I don't know if I could pick just one! My sister came up with a super power that I would love to have: to be able to harmonize with yourself. I know, music nerds :) but if I couldn't have that it would probably be Invisibility. 
4. Are you and optimist or a pessimist? I try to be optimistic but I'm probably more pessimistic than I think.
5. What do you collect? Snowglobes! I love them so much :)I know it might be a little clichè but I think it is so cool to be able to bring back something from a place that has exactly where you were inside of it! And I love that a lot of them play music :)
6. What movie would your friends be surprised that you like? I'm not sure there are any movies my friends would be surprised that I like. However there might be some they are surprised I don't like.
7. What are your favorite smells? The Harvest scented candle by Yankee Candle is the most heavenly smell ever. I also love the smell of the ocean, sunscreen, chlorine (as you can tell I like being in the water), anything beachy or tropical like coconut, pineapple, bananas. I know there are other smells but I can't think of them!
8. Coffee or Tea? Water
9. Wine or Beer? Water
10. What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?)Two dishes: first is filet mignon and a baked potato cooked by my mom. She is one of the best cooks. Second would have to be (don't laugh!) my favorite dish from my favorite restaurant (that unfortunately doesn't exist anymore) Rock-O-La Cafe. The dish is a grilled cheese sitting inside a large taco shell with a side of croutons and ranch dressing. It's weird but my favorite.
11. Mac or PC? Mac
12. What are you listening to right now? Book of Mormon soundtrack, Bo Burnham, Aaron Carter, Backstreet Boys, Owl City, Karmin, Eric Whitacre and a little classical. I always have playlists full of the most random music.
13. What career would you pursue in another life? Well I don't actually have a career yet but if I could choose something other than photography or media, my first choice would be a Psychologist or Psychiatrist. I would love to help people with mental disabilities, anything from autism to depression.
14. What sound or noise do you love? Waves of the ocean, crunching of leaves, and silence
15. What sound or noise do you hate? The buzzing of insects, nails on a chalkboard, when someone is wearing jeans and scratches their leg, metal against metal or pottery
16. Mountains or Beach? Beach, but I do like the mountains
17. Cook or Bake? Bake
18. Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself? I never have but I might try going to a movie by myself
19. What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story? Cinderella! I was always a disney girl and Cinderella is my princess! Even though I look nothing like her, I just always loved her.
20. What would you tell the 13 year old you? You think middle school is cool and awesome; It's not. Work harder and make better choices because in the end it will be worth it, even if you can't see it now. Also, high school will be so much better than you could ever imagine, make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment