Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let's Go Tar Heels!

As I promised in an earlier post, I have finally gone through all my pictures from the UNC and JMU football game from September 3rd and now they are ready to show to you! After eliminating tons, then editing the tons that were left and then eliminating from those I have picked the best from my set. Well, what I think was the best from my set. To me, shooting football, or any sport for that, is all about perspective, where you are in the stands or on the field. For me, these seats were AMAZING for watching the game. Not so much for taking pictures but I managed as best as I could and this is what I got! Now next week, I will have pictures from the JMU vs. Central Connecticut football game and there is a huge difference in perspective with those pictures. Instead of being right at the field, we are about as high up as you can get, but their new stadium is beautiful! Even if you do have a heart attack after climbing all the stairs :) Anyways, enjoy the pictures!








Just having some fun with Photoshop :)











They didn't quite make it to the JMU section...







No comments:

Post a Comment