Sunday, September 4, 2011

Long time, no see!

Ok so it's been 8 months since I last posted on here. Well even though this didn't work out the first time, I am going to try again. I thought about starting a new blog but I really liked this one, the title and everything it meant to me so I've decided to keep it! I've been reading Katelyn James's blog (my favorite wedding photographer!) and its been making me want to blog again! Not that I big blogger to begin with but you know what I mean. I even have this app on my computer called Day One and it's kind of like a journal but I been writing in it as if other people can see it (even though they can't) because I like pretending its a real blog. Well now I'm back and I'm giving this another shot. I will still post pictures and the occasional random information about my life that no one want to read about (maybe even some entries from Day One!). My goal right now is to post at least once a week. I think I can handle that! Now that I'm in college and I have break in between classes, I actually have time to do this! So, here is a sneak peek of pictures that  I took at the JMU vs UNC football game yesterday. I was taking pictures and the family behind me asked to take a picture of their son! He is adorable! I would put up the original in color but something is being weird and I can't upload it, so here are the edits of his picture :)



No comments:

Post a Comment